Looking for a fun family project? Cook a meal together! Get plenty of hands-on experience mixing and rolling whole wheat pie crust for the ultimate chicken pot pie. Entice kids to eat their veggies with a homemade creamy cheese sauce. Plus, we’ll add amazing depth of flavor to blondies with a magical ingredient: browned butter.
SUNDAY, February 24, 2018, 1 pm
For Ages 8 & older
Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
$55 per seat
Class price is per person.
Menu: Individual Chicken Pot Pies with Whole Wheat Pie Crust – Steamed Broccoli with Cheese Sauce – Brown Butter Blondies
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Class recipes are used with permission from Serious Eats. Find more recipes at Serious Eats!
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.