Looking for a fun family project? Cook a meal together! Get plenty of hands-on experience mixing and rolling whole wheat pie crust for the ultimate chicken pot pie. Entice kids to eat their veggies with a homemade creamy cheese sauce. Plus, we’ll add amazing depth of flavor to blondies with a magical ingredient: browned butter.
SUNDAY, February 24, 2018, 1 pm
For Ages 8 & older
This class is designed for children and adults to work and learn together.
$55 per seat
Class price is per person. Children under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Menu: Individual Chicken Pot Pies with Whole Wheat Pie Crust – Steamed Broccoli with Cheese Sauce – Brown Butter Blondies
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Class recipes are used with permission from Serious Eats. Find more recipes at Serious Eats!