Week-long camps, July 6 – July 24, 2020
Monday-Friday, 9 am – 4 pm
$250 per week
Experience Frederic Church’s Olana this summer during our week-long summer arts program. Participants will explore nature through observation, science, and outdoor excursions while developing an artistic eye, learning to sketch and paint, just like Frederic Church. Participants ages 6-11 are invited to join in one, two, or all three weeks! These week-long programs are delivered by certified teachers, professionals in their respective fields, and museum educators with years of experience.
All programs include:
• Tour of Frederic Church’s Main House at Olana
• Interactive daily walks through Olana’s artist-designed landscape
• Guest speakers, demonstrations and visiting artists
• Time for lunch and play
• Takeaway projects to bring home at the end of the week
• Family closing reception on Friday afternoon
For further information email Liz Bouyea at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 518-567-2170.