[H3] 2019 Museum Hours
- April 13th – May 24th (Open Sat & Sun ONLY) 11 am – 4 pm
- April 21st (Easter Sunday) CLOSED
- May 25th, 26th, 27th – Museum CLOSED for Memorial Day Weekend
- June 1st – June 30th (Open Sat & Sun ONLY) 11 am – 4 pm
- July 4th – Museum CLOSED (Independence Day)
- July 7th – August 29th (Open Tues – Sun, Closed Mondays) 11 am – 4 pm
- August 30th – Museum CLOSED
- September 7th – November 10th (Open Sat & Sun ONLY) 11 am – 4 pm
- December 7th – Christmas In The Village 12 – 5 pm
Daily Admission Rates (Special Event rates may vary)
Children ( 4-12 ) $10
Children ( Under 4 )FREE!
Active Military FREE!
Museum Village is a unique and inviting open-air historical museum which offers visitors the opportunity to explore vignettes of 19th century American life. Using a large collection of eclectic artifacts, the museum provides hands-on educational experiences and exhibits that illustrate the transition from a rural to an industrial culture and economy in America. We often have costumed interpreters here in our buildings to give a live presentation of the history here. We offer school class trips and summer tours. Visit the School House, Print shop, Broom Shop, Candle Shop, Blacksmith, Log Cabin, Weave Shop, Farm Tools, Firehouse, Livery, Drug Store, and Natural History Buildings, which has one of three complete mastodon skeletons in the world! Come see our farm animals, enjoy a walk around the Green and bring a picnic lunch or enjoy what we have to offer in our Snack Bar.
Events at Museum Village