- This event has passed.
MIDDLETOWN – Monthly Music Class: “Dancing with Dad” @ Kelly’s Music Corner
June 7 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
One event on June 8, 2019 at 10:30 am
Join us for our monthly music class for June, “Dancing with Dad”, one of our monthly, one-time music classes with a fun and engaging theme!
Friday, June 7, 2019
6 – 7:30 pm
Saturday, June 8, 2019
10:30 am – 12 pm
- Who should attend? Anyone and everyone is welcome to attend! The classes are multi-age and are intended for infants-children 7 years of age and an accompanying adult.
- What do we do? We sing, dance, use shakers, instruments, scarves, and more! Each monthly class is a different theme.
- What is the cost? The cost is $20/child and $10 for each additional sibling. *This is subject to change* Please be prepared to PAY AT THE DOOR (cash or check made out to Kelly’s Music Corner).
- Please be prepared to remove your shoes before entering the classroom area (we like to keep the floor as clean as possible for the children!).
* The class titles and dates are subject to change.*
Playdates fill up fast!
- June 7
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- $10 – $20
- Event Categories:
- Babies, Fun, Indoors, Music, Preschoolers, School-age, Toddlers
- Event Tags:
- Daddy and Me, Dancing, Developmental, Early Childhood, Father's Day, Fun, Instruments, Interactive, Middletown, Mommy and Me, Movement, Music and Movement, Orange County, Parent and Child, Play, Playdate, Sensory, Singing, Social
June 25 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 8:30 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until August 30, 2019