- This event has passed.
COLD SPRING – FREE! Coffee, Kids, and Chaos Play Group with 43:19 Creating Rivers in the Desert @ Cold Spring/South Highland United Methodist Church
June 13 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:30 am on Tuesday and Thursday, repeating until July 30, 2019
Coffee, Kids, and Chaos is a free play group that gathers at the Cold Spring/South Highland United Methodist Church (or the Cold Spring Tot Park) on Tuesdays.
Tuesdays starting April 30, 2019
9:30 am – 12 pm
Come when you can and stay as long as you’d like!
All children and their caregivers (parents, grandparents, babysitters, nannies) are welcome to join us. Snacks and coffee are provided, though you are welcome to bring a snack to share. As the children play, adults enjoy fellowship and conversation.
- June 13
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Adults, Babies, Entertainment, Fun, Indoors, Outdoors, Preschoolers, Toddlers
- Event Tags:
- Ages 0-5, Babies, Cold Spring, Daddy and Me, Faith, Faith-based, Family, Family Activity, FREE, Fun, Grandparents, Group, Hudson Valley, Little Ones, Mommy and Me, Multi-generational, Parent and Child, Parent and Me, Play, Play group, Playdate, Putnam County, Social
- Facebook Page
- Name of Contact Person
- Jessica Anschutz
- Email of Contact Person
- Is the Event Indoors, Outdoors, Both or Other (as in drive-through light show display)
- indoors (sometimes at the local park)
- Cold Spring/South Highland United Methodist Church
216 Main Street
Cold Spring, NY 10516 United States + Google Map
- (845) 265-3365
June 25 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 8:30 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until August 30, 2019