- This event has passed.
RYE – Science Sunday @ Westchester Children’s Museum
An event every month that begins at 2:00am on day Second of the month, repeating until March 10, 2019
Science Sunday: Measure Up
Drop in for Science Sunday!
Today’s theme: “Measure up!” We use measuring skills almost every day – how tall are you? how fast are we going? do I have a temperature? Today we’ll make our own measuring wheels and use it to find the length some unusual objects.
Sponsored by Con Edison and Woodard & Curran Foundation
Museum hours: Wednesdays – Sundays 10 am – 4 pm
- $7 per person
- $6 for seniors
- FREE for children 12 months and under
- FREE for Members
- FREE for active duty military personnel and their families within the same household* (Blue Star Families)
- $3 per person presenting an Electronic Benefits Transfer Card (EBT) and a valid form of photo ID. Good for up to four individuals per EBT card (Museums for All Program)**
- MetroNorth Discount Ticket Packages available here
- Group rates available by appointment. Call us at 914-421-5050 or click here
The Westchester Children’s Museum (WCM) is a light-filled, colorful, vibrant learning space for children age 0-13, filled with interactive exhibits not found anywhere else in this region. We offer experiences in physics, science, art, technology, design, with places to create, build and explore. WCM offers hands-on program sin a safe, welcoming place for play and discovery.
100 Playland Parkway, Rye, NY 10580
Park in the Playland lot. Our entrance is located on the Boardwalk side of the Museum. Just head towards the beach from the parking lot and follow the signs