Option 1: $49
- Includes (one) ad on our website: square, 300 x 300, for 30 days, linked to your url of choice.
Option 2: $99
- Includes (one) ad with premium placement on our website: square, 300 x 300, for 30 days, linked to your website, AND,
- One Instagram feed post.
Option 3: FREE*
- Submit your event through our simple form
- Post directly onto our Facebook page, Hudson Valley Kids
- Join and post any time in our Facebook group, Hudson Valley Kids Closed Group
- Tag Hudson Valley Kids on social media and we will like, comment and/or share/re-post: Instagram @hudsonvalleykids, Facebook Hudson Valley Kids, Twitter @HVKidStuff
- Offer a giveaway to our Hudson Valley Kids community (may include admission, tickets, services etc.) that is equal to or more than a $99 value. In exchange, you will receive an Instagram feature on our account!
- * For NFPO’s * For each month that you display our HV Kids logo, linked to our website, on your website, we will publish all of your youth-oriented classes and happenings for that month on our website.
Option 4: Website Sponsor
Your business or organization will be featured prominently on our home page with weekly social media attention.
If you’re interested in other
ad sizes or metrics, please start here
and let’s have a chat.
Why choose HV Kids?
- Hudson Valley Kids has a large “fan-base” of mostly Hudson Valley and New York City residents with “likes” that have grown organically for over 7 years. Social media snapshot: As of Thursday, April 22, 2021, we have 11,332 Facebook “likes” (@hudsonvalleykids), with even more page followers and reach, 2,417 Twitter followers (@HVKidsNY) and 4,450 Instagram fans (@hudosnvalleykids)! But wait – there’s more! There are over 3,500 members in our private Facebook group, Hudson Valley Kids Closed Group, and we have “sister” pages of Hudson Valley Kids: Hudson Valley Kids Plus, geared towards families with a child or children with special needs, and, Hudson Valley Homeschoolers, a resource of enrichment activities for families who homeschool in the Hudson Valley. That’s over 20,000 follows and growing!
- Our website has over 1,000 visitors each month. HV Kids re-invests advertising revenue to promote our website on social media and google which will benefit our clients as well as local youth-friendly businesses and organizations. Your investment has a direct impact on Hudson Valley families and children!
- Transparency – – – Reach, data and stats … We will show you the numbers! We share with you the number of accounts that your social media post has reaches to demographics, whatever analytics we acquire related to your posts, we will provide that useful information to you upon request.
- Digital marketing savvy – we know how many and what type of hashtags to use to make sure your posts reach your target audience, what times of the day and days of the week are optimal for the most visibility, how to engage our community and more!
- We’re obsessed! Hudson Valley Kids empowers parents with knowledge about local businesses and happenings so that children are enriched and the economy in the Hudson Valley thrives! By investing in your business through advertising with HV Kids, you are investing in our kids and our future. We love win-win-win situations!
Hudson Valley Kids hosts and annual Christmas wish program. Any person may submit a wish on behalf of themselves or for someone else. The wishes are collectively and anonymously published in a list format for the public to consider. When someone chooses a wish to grant, they contact HV Kids. Minimal information is exchanged between the two parties, the wish-maker and the wish-granter to facilitate the giving of the gifts. This program and the people who have participated have helped hundreds of Hudson Valley families have a happier holiday season each year. To learn more, please visit www.hudsonvalleychristmaswishes.com .
A note from Kristen:
Hudson Valley Kids has been my passion and labor of love since 2013. I won’t stop until every child can find something to do, at any given time, in the Hudson Valley, no matter what their interests, abilities or financial statuses may be.
As a former occupational therapist, I highly value the therapeutic value of engaging in purposeful and meaningful activities. As a mother, I use my own website to find things to do with my family! In fact, Hudson Valley Kids arose from my desire to experience as much as I could of our beautiful Hudson Valley region before I had to return to work after my second maternity leave. I would find things to do and share them on my personal Facebook page. Then I started a separate Facebook page dedicated to sharing events. I knew that I had had a hard time finding things to do and I wanted to help other parents. HV Kids LLC was born soon after.