NEWBURGH- PYO Apples & Fall Fun @ Lawrence Farms Orchards
Open daily JUNE – OCTOBER 2018
9 am – 4 pm
General admission is $3/person (Ages 2 & under are free)
Pricing and picking containers are available at the Market, please stop there first.
Enjoy beautiful views as you pick seasonal fruit & vegetables. This scenic location offers a diversity of crops, playful goats, a hay bale maze and more! The quaint “Little Village” is reminiscent of an old-fashioned New England farm town. Customers enjoy it’s charm as they are carried away to that simpler time and place of long ago.
Delicious refreshments, including home-made apple cider doughnuts and local dairy farm ice cream are available.
- No pets please
- Pricing and picking containers are available at the Market, please stop there first
- Sampling of fruit is permitted only for fruit you are going to purchase. Please be respectful of sampling and only sample one piece per variety.
- Everything that is picked by anyone in your party (children included) you are responsible to pay for
- You must purchase your fruits and vegetables before picnicing or returning to your vehicle.
- Picnicing is permitted in designated areas after you have purchased your fruits and vegetables
- Grills and Fires are not permitted
- We do not accept any buses on weekends or holidays
39 Colandrea Road, Newburgh, NY 12550
*** GPS Address: 306 Frozen Ridge Rd, Newburgh, NY 12550 ***